Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I always thought it would be cool to have a blog. What would I write about?....Who would care? I have followed a few blogs and thought wow who knew these people had such interesting lives and did such amazing things. What could possibly be interesting about a 50 year old woman who works as a medical biller, goes to school part time and really lives vicariously through the lives of the peripheral people in her life.





The truth is that most of the people in the world don't live fantastic lives , have a ton of money or fame and beauty. Most of the people in the world are just like you and I ...normal everyday people that think we are missing out on something because we go to work everyday, come home fix dinner, watch a little TV, go to bed and then wake up and do it all again.




The reality is that we are the most important people in the world. The reason we are is that if we ever stopped being normal the world as we know it would come to a crashing end. Why is this?? Because we make everything happen. By our sheer normalcy we are the hubs that keep the world spinning.






How could the movie star have fame if we weren't shelling out the $10.50 plus for a ticket to go see their (usually crappy and not worth it) movie? Would the politician be anything but a big wind bag if we didn't vote for him (or her)? Lets face it we are the ones responsible for the mess in any political situation. We vote these people in and then bitch about what happens. Look at the mess this country is in now and I only have two words to say...George Bush. I won"t say anymore about that ...for now.



I think that regular people need to stand up and say I am important! and I am interesting! and take that all of you famous, beautiful, rich people!!


So I will write down my crazy thoughts and share the craziness of my everyday ordinary??? life. You are welcome to be a part of this life and laugh, cry or just plain thank god you aren't me!!!




Enough for now,



Boggs .... story about that nickname will follow in another post!


1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com    they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete